Tuesday, June 7

A Non-Crafty post... I'm Back!!

Hello my Crafty Friends...  

First, I want to apologize for the long absence and lack of posts. 

To those of you who left a comment for me and never received a response or even a simple thank you... I am on my knees begging for forgiveness!!
 
Over the past several months, we have faced some major challenges and life changing events here at our Nest which became top priority and honestly has consumed all of my life time.
 
Like we always do, we have re-grouped, banded together and are facing these life issues with faith, courage and lots of love & support from family and friends. It truly amazes me how things work out when you walk in faith and trust in God’s timing.


From Pinterest Pin: factsaboutyou.tumblr.com



 It was my vision to have my blog in high gear by now with daily post and regular features but I quickly found out that I have a lot to learn. I have revised my goals and created some new plans which hopefully will get things rolling again.

I want to thank those of you who sent me such sweet emails and positive words. I really appreciate your thoughts and I look forward to posting more of my projects and some helpful tips/tricks that I have learned throughout the years.


Simply AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!I Thank you so much for stopping by my Nest!