Tuesday, June 5

Hit a snag on my Birthday Banner post!


Post has been delayed not Once but Twice…

I’ve run into a few issues while working on Part 2 of the Birthday Bash series. This B’day Banner post is trying to whip me but I ‘m not gonna let it get the best of me!

WHY, is this post being so difficult you ask?

For starters, the pictures from the party (pre-party decorations and during party fun shots) are G-O-N-E! Yep, you heard me right… they are all GONE! Apparently, all the pictures stored on my “new” digital camera decided to erase themselves (tears are rolling down my face). So, I had to call out to family and friends for copies of their pic’s and wait for them to email. Meanwhile, I re-created some still shots to replace those lost.  I received pictures + edited + wrote post and 

THEN

Yesterday, I upload my post to Blogger and made a bunch some corrections and changes but I kept having a problem saving my work. I finally got frustrated and quit for the day. I logged in this am to finish the post and all the changes/corrections I did were… you guessed it… GONE! It appears that I wasn’t the only poor soul who had problems with Blogger yesterday. Several dear blogging friends had similar issues.

I seem to have a common pattern developing here called “GONE”.

TODAY IS A NEW DAY

I’m trying again today to get this post up on my blog. So, wish me luck and stay tuned…

Simpy AJ Signature w flower

2 comments:

  1. Oh, AJ...I am so so sorry this happened!!! You have an amazing attitude...and I can't wait to see what you were able to re-create...I'm sure the photos will be wonderful...and you'll always have the memories...;)
    BTW, that balloon wreath is AWESOME!!! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! I really hate that happened to you!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!I Thank you so much for stopping by my Nest!