Monday, September 5

Favorite Free Computer Desktop Calendar


Is it really September already??? It seems like this year is just a blur and flying by so quickly.

Anyhoo, I wanted to share one of my favorite links for monthly computer desktop calendar. Leelou Blogs is one of my favorite sites for free stuff for my blog. Every month she creates the cutest desktop calendars and this month did not disappoint…


                 Link to calendar

Is this not adorable???? There are different sizes and one that you can even insert a picture. Go check it out… fun stuff!

There is tons of free stuff on her site from blog templates, twitter backgrounds, printables and tutorials.

Be sweet and leave a comment to let them know how much we enjoy the calendars!

Enjoy…

Simply AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!I Thank you so much for stopping by my Nest!