Thursday, August 25

Newest Grandson

Just wanted to share our happy news.... Grandson #3 is here!!

My daughter gave birth to her second child yesterday morning. Both Mommy and Baby are doing wonderful. River Allen weighs 6 lb 10 oz and has a head full of beautiful dark hair (just like his Mommy). His big brother who is 4yrs old said "Mommy... he's so soft" and is just amazed by his little brother.

This cute little peanut arrived a few weeks earlier than expected, so we missed all the hospital fun but my sweet son-in-law kept us updated with texts messages through the whole birth. Thank goodness for technology!!

I can't wait until next week when we make the trip down to Florida to see them!! Grandma needs to get her hands on this sweet little baby!!


River Allen



Brothers!


This is my youngest Son's little man... Braylen is 18 mths and is exactly like his Daddy!



My husband and I were not prepared for the incredible feelings that we share for our Grandchildren.  It's such a blessing to be given the opportunity to have these precious little boys in our life. Can you say "S-P-O-I-L-E-D"!!!


I give praise and thanks to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful family!

Have you hugged your children today and told them how much you love them??


Simply AJ  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!I Thank you so much for stopping by my Nest!