Thursday, January 13

Look at the goodies I won… YAY!!

I follow a challenge every week called Flaunt it Fridays (FIF), where a group of incredible designers are challenged to create projects based upon the selected “Cricut” cartridge of the week. They are asked to follow certain design requirements and then they flaunt their “Cricut” creations thru a blog hop.

There is always blog candy to be won and lots of amazing inspiration to be found! I have found so many new Blog’s to follow and the best part is they throw the challenge out to us “regular” folks where we can play along. I promise, FIF is really a lot of fun and I encourage those of you who love to scrap to check it out!

So anyway, I hopped along last week (Hello Kitty Greetings Airplane challenge)and won some fun candy from Pink and Paper. This was the first time visiting this blog and I was really impressed with her talent and design style. Seriously, you should stop by her blog - http://pinkandpaper.blogspot.com and show her some blog love!

Goodies I won… Pink glitter glue by Studio G, felt embellishments by Michaels, flower ribbon brads by Oriental Trading, a winter stamp set by Studio G, a pearl orchid ink pad by Tsukineo and some various embossed cardstock.

PinkandPaperCandy

I haven’t found the nerve to play along and post a project yet but I am working up the courage to go for it!  Who knows, maybe next week I will do it. Until then, I will follow the blog hop and continue to have fun, fun, Fun. Check out the badge for Flaunt it Fridays on my sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!I Thank you so much for stopping by my Nest!