Saturday, July 9

One last Patriotic Project

Firecracker - Firecracker… Boom… Boom… Boom! 
(Who remembers this old cheer…??)

 

I wanted to put one last 4th of July - Patriotic project out there. These cute little firecrackers were such a fun and quick project!

firecrackercollage2
Back in early June, Pick Your Plum had this set on special for a steal (as usual), so I ordered a couple to play with. If you haven’t signed up yet with Pick Your Plum, you are missing out. So many great deals on unique products.
via

Since I already had the paint, scrapbooking paper, Mod Podge and twine on hand, they were super cheap to make. I was so pleased with how these little guys turned out and they were proudly displayed on my mantle.

I am sure you have seen several versions of these all over blogland. They really make a great display on a mantel, shelf or table centerpiece. You can make your own set so easy and  inexpensive!
  • Purchasing inexpensive wood (local home improvement store)
  • Cut (mine were 1.5 in diameter and ranged 5in, 6in and 7in tall)
  • Sand
  • Paint
  • Decorate

                 

ENJOY!!


Simply AJ


** Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you stopped by and if you have a blog let me know I would love to pop over for a visit!!



Linking to these Parties:

monogram


3 comments:

  1. These turned out so great, AJ! They're just darling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I saw those on Pick Your Plum and didn't get them. Yours turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is adorable! And I totally remember that cheer :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!I Thank you so much for stopping by my Nest!